Monday, December 1, 2008

WednesFriday

Monday Tuesday WednesFriday
Sat and Sun I come undone!

A piece of last years poetry, accurately echoes how I am feeling today.
We go on breaks and stay up way to late,
then thrown back into the motions, while my emotions
find new fuel for there longing to be free from this pattern.
Six months two days, I gra du ate.
May 1, the fateful day we sign our lives away.
Or we may continue to flounder in some free flow pattern.
Make some money, hunt for a honey!
O the terrible rhythm and rhyme
how can our lives mine out meaning
in the midst of this menial....

Monday Tuesday wednesfriday
O blast! Here comes Thursday seekin revenge
Don't you hate it? despite best effortz
yesterdayz activitiez remain a distant memoriez crowded out already by the craziness of...
day to day to day to day.
One to two to the three to four
please sir, can I have some more?
More what?
Life! If I might have morsel to keep for the rainy day.

Bailout, word of the year but I get no attention!
Could you spare 2.4 million for a small intervention?
When does the political game reach he practical
beyond just some distant fame or just someone to blame.

I dont want to rant but do you feel you are stuck in some lame video game
jumping through hoops, level to level,
livin in a world of no emotion.
I shot you for bonus points.
Stole your gun and your girl.
just to feel good. It doesn't last
but at least I have some fleeting romance of adventure.

I walk through the hall ways and it seems that we have so wrapped ourselves in this false reality of worth and a warped sense of purpose that we live from bell to bell, check box to check box. The only excitement is when he broke up with her and she hung out with him and so and so said her brothers friends grandmas dog died so I am depressed. Have some sympathy! This is not real life people! I know! I have tasted and seen. this morning before the sun rose I met with love and he spoke worth over me! There is so much more to life then this

Monday Tuesday WednesFriday!
There is a friend that loves beyond what I could describe
A presence of peace beyond understanding
purpose that gives you drive and hunger for life!

his name is love and believe it or not he is not abstract, he is not hard to get a hold of, there are no preconditions, I would love to introduce you...

his name is Jesus.

No comments: